Simply put, you will prosper if you accept your inherent beauty.
Here are some pointers to help you get started.
- You are beautiful, and you radiate beauty. Always surround yourself with people who remind you of your inner beauty and strength and focus on the positive rather than the negative.
- Give yourself a face hug. Take care of her skin by cleansing, moisturizing, and protecting her every day. To nourish your face, eat more fruits and vegetables, and get plenty of vitamins D and C to make your skin glow. Make sure to exfoliate your skin at least once a week, and then pamper it with a nourishing face mask—preferably while you relax with your feet on the ground!
- I enjoy your hair. Instead of working against your hair, work with it. Trim and treat your hair regularly, use styling products and appliances sparingly, and stay within three shades of your natural color.
- Take care of the pearly whites. Make sure you brush your teeth at least twice a day and floss and use mouthwash before going to bed. When you’re eating, drinking wine, or drinking coffee, rinse your mouth as thoroughly as you can. Acids in many foods and drinks wear away tooth enamel over time, resulting in excessive staining. Even better, brush whenever possible. Additionally, get your teeth cleaned and checked out twice a year at your dentist.
- More is better. Makeup shouldn’t stand out too much. You only need a good moisturizer, brown mascara, pink or nude lip gloss, and a little pink cream blush to complete your day. Bronze or charcoal provides a subtle “wow” factor without being overbearing. Your vision: lipstick that stands out too much, dark eyeliner, or anything else that makes your face appear unbalanced at first glance!
- Love how you look. It is possible to find exercises that you enjoy, incorporate them into your day, and perform them regularly. Do not exercise to maintain fitness or lose weight. Keep your body strong, healthy, and happy by doing it.
- Sleep soundly. An hour or two before going to bed, don’t watch anything intense on television, pay your bills, or do anything else that will keep you awake. Yoga poses like “leg against the wall” and “child’s pose” can help release melatonin, as can 10 minutes of deep breathing or meditation. Utilize your bathtub if you have one. Adding lavender oil, which is calming, helps.
- Be your authority. The source of happiness is within. Change your circumstances if you are unhappy; you alone are accountable for your happiness! If you say something negative, think positively because you must be considering it. Alter your thoughts and your words!
Make your positive mantra and recite it every day. Even though it might seem odd at first, committing every day is a reminder of your inner strength, and slowly, the words you use will change how you think and feel.